TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are Experts in all property type clearances and with Our experience and know-how, we can provide you with the best customer service on the market. We will be there to support you every step of the way.
The following terminology is used in this document to describe the Terms of Service set forth by London Property Clearance Ltd.
Customer: Refers to the individual or organisation named in any quote, estimate, or booking confirmation. Any authorised representative of the Customer, to whom London Property Clearance Ltd has agreed to provide services, is also bound by these Terms of Service.
Property: Indicates the specific location or locations where the Customer has requested services to be performed.
The Company: London Property Clearance Ltd, registered in the UK, with its main office located at 21-23 High View Close, Leicester, LE4 9LJ.
Services: Encompasses activities such as removal & clearance, recycling & disposal, as detailed in a quote, estimate, or booking confirmation, or as mutually agreed upon in writing or verbally.
The service is provided on the basis of the following:
1. These Terms of Service apply to all work and services performed by London Property Clearance Ltd and are considered accepted by the Customer upon acceptance of the quote and before the commencement of services.
2. The Customer is responsible for identifying items that should not be cleared from the Premises to prevent any misunderstandings. All other items will be cleared and repurposed as appropriate.
3. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, the Customer grants London Property Clearance Ltd full authority to collect and repurpose the contents of the Premises through donation, recycling, resale, or other means.
4. Any quote is subject to adjustment if the job description provided by the Customer or assessed by London Property Clearance Ltd employees is found to be inaccurate.
5. The Customer is responsible for covering any costs or expenses that London Property Clearance Ltd may incur due to third-party claims arising from the Customer’s lack of authority to proceed with the clearance of the Premises.
6. The Customer confirms that all materials removed from the Premises, including paperwork and electronic devices, are not confidential and can be recycled through standard channels. Items requiring special disposal must be identified.
7. The Customer must inform London Property Clearance Ltd of any hazardous materials or waste within the Premises, such as asbestos, sharps, or chemical waste.
8. London Property Clearance Ltd will perform the Services with due care and diligence. Any accidental damage to the Premises will be rectified.
9. While London Property Clearance Ltd aims to complete the clearance on the agreed date and time, unforeseen delays may occur. In such cases, the Customer will be notified, and a new date will be arranged.
For residential clearances, a 50% deposit is taken upfront to confirm booking of service on the agreed date & time, before which service cannot be commenced. Final payment will be taken after the completion of service.
All prices are inclusive of VAT and will be paid either by card or bank transfer.
Commercial clearance payment terms will be mutually agreed upon.
Our cancellation policy aims to be fair and transparent. A 20% cancellation fee may apply, depending on the timing of the cancellation. We understand that life events can be unpredictable and will consider each case individually.
London Property Clearance Ltd respects your privacy. Any photographs used for promotional purposes will not include any personal information. If you do not wish for your Premises to be photographed, please inform us.
Personal data will not be shared unless necessary for carrying out the service, such as with sub-contractors.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 0203 143 0193.
To find out more information on our range of services, please feel free to get in touch with us. Our team is more than happy to offer friendly advice.